Virat kohli: "I was considered a failed Captain, but I never judged myself from that ponit of view".

Virat kohli: "I was considered a failed Captain, but I never judged myself from that ponit of view". Said by Virat on not winning ICC trophy. 



Virat kohli opens up on all about her past important moments, issues and criticism in the podcast episode of Rcb. The podcast is available on Royal challengers Bangalore YouTube channel.


ON NOT WINNING ICC TROPHY?

Virat kohli said that he captained India in 4 or 5 icc tournament and only one time they missed out from getting into knockouts in 2020 T20 world cup. He says that it is not about only winning a trophy it's about a cultural  change in team and I'm not Mad for any trophy cabinet to be full. 

AlsoVirat opened up on the crucial moments in her career and the important role of dhoni in her lower fez of career. he said that the dhoni was the only person who is available for her all the time in his bad days. 

In whole podcast virat kohli answered all the questions really well and freely. 

Previous Post Next Post